Planned Giving is finding a plan that’s right for you that will allow you to:
- Hold on to your money and other assets for now while you plan for your family’s future financial needs.
- At the same time, using Planned Giving opportunities provides you an alternative that will allow you to still make a gift to support the kingdom of God.
- Most of the time a Planned Gift will also improve the donor’s financial and tax situation.
- Planned Gifts can be revocable, such as a charitable bequest in your will, which allows you to change your plans at any time.
- Planned Gifts can be irrevocable so that you can benefit from an immediate income tax deduction.
The following information will explain the different types of charitable gifts.
- Is a donation of cash, securities, or personal property. Cash Donation?
- You receive an income tax deduction for the value of the gift.
- You will not owe capital gains tax due on the sale or transfer of appreciated property.
The TCM Gift Annuity is a unique way for you to both give and receive. You are expressing your commitment and at the same time providing for your own financial security.
- Provides you with an excellent rate of return (based on your age).
- Reduces your taxable income significantly in its first year.
- Earns tax-free income for a specified period of time.
- Can be funded in many ways.
- You or another beneficiary is provided a set income for life.
TCM’S Gift Annuities will give you a substantial income set for your lifetime while you are providing for children in need at the same time!
A portion of each Gift Annuity (about 50 percent) helps provide needs such as food, clothing, shelter, education, and personal care items for the children. The rate of return comes back to you as income, which is based upon your current age, is guaranteed for as long as you live – and is paid on the entire amount that you deposit in the Gift Annuity.
Would you like to know more? Send in the form below for personalized, no-obligation information on how you can be a part of this special investment opportunity.